Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day




Happy Valentine's Day my beloved.

As I write this blog post that is dedicated to you, my heart is filled with so much gratitude and thank-you(s). I can go on, non-stop with pages and pages of things I have to be thankful for because of you, and every day, I remind you of how in one way or another, you make me so happy.

We've been through life's toughest tests, and we both know that there's so much to go through together. Thank you for not giving up on us when things get so testing & difficult. Plenty of painful trials & tribulations are thrown our way, but I know we'll get through if we keep our faith. 

You're always saying that you're not an easy person to love, but at the same time, I'm no easy girl to handle either. It has been quite a journey, and every day we are learning something new about each other, and getting used to our little quirks, likes & dislikes. Thank you for being patient with me.

So much has happened during the past few weeks for us, and thank you for keeping afloat for us even when I know you're struggling & worn out. Your strength becomes my guiding light and I will stand tall and help you through too. We've both loved and lost, and can only pray for deliverance and the faith to look at things in a bigger picture, to trust in His plans for us. Everything happens for a reason, and we can only take this in our stride and work towards becoming better people for the things that lie ahead in the future for us.

I love you, and see you soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment