Monday, February 25, 2013

Spring a surprise

Lace & Ebony's Spring Lookbook Behind-the-Scenes!

Just over a week ago, Lave & Ebony did another outdoor lookbook together with Smittenpixels! (: I especially loved how the photos turned out for the Chinese New Year lookbook and extremely excited to engage Fiona again to help me. She's really such a sweetie, and very receptive to the kind of look and feel I'm trying to achieve. Spring's my favourite season because of the sweet hues and fun & flirty looks with florals, chiffon etc. Gotta make the most out of this season before we move on to hot hot Summer.





Incorporating my latest fad... Artificial flowers. Haha! I am madly in love with them on my head, in my room, mostly for decorating purposes. Splurged quite a bit on them too, heehee!




Can you guess where we were at? So thankful that the weather held up for us for that few hours! It was raining before the shoot, and it's going to rain quite a bit for the coming next week so it's difficult to postpone it tooo. What a start to the Water Snake year! Thank you for holding it in for us! :D





I am in love with the gorgeous floral details on this top!!











My favourite BTS shot :) Being on the jetty and staring out into the open waters and the surrounding greenery felt so... calming. I felt this strange wave of tranquility that soothed my tired mind and body. I really really want to do it again!!



And the tale of the mischievous monkey... He/she was ransacking our things when we left it at a shelter. Tskkk. Someone was also feeding the monkey! G snapped this picture after he shooed it away from our bags, hahaha. Oh and yes, all BTS pictures provided by my dearest boy. Thank you for being there with me and for the rides there and back! Your presence is always such a blessing <3

I've gotten the lookbook pictures from Fiona and I'm so in love with them! I can't wait to share it with everyone on Lace & Ebony's facebook. Keep an eye out for our collection's preview pictures that we're gonna upload later today (:


No comments:

Post a Comment