Thursday, February 7, 2013

Keep the Faith

It's been a while and although 2013 had been off to a rather physically, emotionally, mentally challenging start. I will learn to embrace the obstacles that make me a much stronger person. Though times are hard, I know I have that one man, that one pillar who will be supporting me, and honestly, that's enough for me. The simpler a person you are, the happier you'll be!

A catch up of pictures from my trusty iPhone! Ever since G lost my s90 in Europe, I'm really lazy to capture pictures with his DSLR and end up capturing on the go with my mobile! Haha, oops :/ Maybe I'll look out for a wifi camera, or a semi pro camera in time to come.

After the briefing for the weekend Bike event, G & I went to check out one of our favourite haunts: Saizeriya, a Japanese chain of Italian cusine! We love that place for their escargots, chicken wings, hamburger steaks, baked rice & so much more! 



OOTD: Lace & Ebony's co-manufactured Adarine Lace Pipe Dress in Navy
One of my favourite dresses to date and I'm so happy that many others loved it as well! Sizes S are all out, and only 1 or 2 pieces of size M left! Thank you everyone for the overwhelming support. So pleased! :D




Burnt the weekends working with the loveliest girls! I'm always thankful whenever I met wonderful girls to work with. They help to make the job easier and time to past faster. Yay!



A random date to Irodori because I've been craving for sashimi for the longest time! 





I love their generous portions of sashimi even though it's a buffet and I know we can order as much as we want, sometimes it's difficult to catch the waitress's attention and to wait for our portions to arrive. Some Japanese buffet restaurants don't serve as much at one go. Anddd the Irodori Maki is a MUST-TRY! To date, I have no clue what's inside hahaha, but it's so yummy! So much flavours all in one maki!



Blueberry Morning Cereals are my new favourite way of starting off mornings! (:



We also had our annual Secondary school class gathering! We do this every year, and I'm so happy to be able to meet & continue to catch up with a bunch of gorgeous girls every year, hehe!




Not to forget, SNAP PRODUCTIONS!! (: Here's Choices cast + SNAP! They have been wonderful people, supporting and encouraging me in what I do, and I wish them the same too. Pursue your dreams guys! They are gonna be big in the future soooo keep a lookout for them! 

We had dinner at SPRMRKT (my second time) and we absolutely love the food! Their chicken wings is a must-try! Everyone loved it and wanted to snatch each other's portions hahaha. I'm the only one who had brunch while the guys settled for the Thursday's Specials. I guess to go on a weekend seems more lively! It was rather quiet on a Thursday night... :/

It's only a few days to Chinese New Year. I welcome the familiar scene of being with my loved ones and to be surrounded by people I love. I haven't really decided what to wear though!! Ughhh wardrobe woes much! Anyway, BKK post up next. I miss our comfy hotel room & bed that you never want to get up from + all the super yummy, simple and cheap food! Teehee :D


No comments:

Post a Comment