Saturday, June 26, 2010

Come clean.


My Top 10 Pet Peeves 
(Not in any particular order)



  1. People who walk very slowly in front of me when I’m rushing. Especially when at the same time, they’re blocking the whole damn pathway!
  2. People who drive slowly. Oh this, really hits the spot!
  3. People who are mean. Will it kill to be a little nicer?
  4. People who treat me as if I am invisible girl. Hello. I am here. See me? Good.
  5. Dirty things/people/places.
  6. Rushing out of the house. Please don’t ever rush me out of the house, I’ll be in a really bad mood. You’ve been warned.
  7. When people don’t reply/pick up my calls + don’t even bother calling back when I need them urgently. Using 20 secs of your life, to text me back, won’t kill you. I assure you that.
  8. Last minute activities. I like to have schedules and adhere to them. I like it when you tell me about activities beforehand so I can plan ahead. Not that I’m discouraging spontaneity, I just generally prefer to be certain about my plans.
  9. Looking ugly in pictures. (Ok, this I give you a free pass to scoff at me)
  10. People who talk during movies and distract me.




XOXO,
Me.
(Okay, I'm just bored!)

No comments:

Post a Comment