Friday, June 18, 2010

We're all screwed up, in our own little screwed up ways. You can deceive with that facade but you can't fight the truth.




HELLO I'M BACK FROM HONGKONG!


You cannot put me in a city and expect me not to shop. I shopped from the moment we landed from HK right to the very end. 4 entire days of walking, eating, drinking bubble tea, and shopping. I kind of gave myself a bad scare from the way I bought things. It's also this mentality that it's cheaper so why not get more! I walk out of every single shop feeling like shit I shouldn't buy so much, but I head into another shop and do the same thing all over again. Yes, if you're wondering, you can shoot me now.


After coming back from an extremely hectic, money-involving, stressful, yet back with a great haul kind of holiday, I'm feeling like I need a sit-back, relax, let the world go by kind of getaway. No more cities, I need the beach, the sun, the sand and the waters. Or I could do with Disneyland! ;) I'm gonna save up for Disneyland! Or the Harry Potter theme park in Orlando!


Coming back also means facing up to issues that I took a break from during the past 4 days. This is going to be a very big test. To see how strong, optimistic, and hopeful I can be. Its funny how the people closest to me in my life, will know what's on my mind when I'm looking far away with that sad gaze in my eyes. I don't even realise it myself. And it really is all thanks to them that I'm still standing strong. The best kind of friends ever, and I know for sure, they've got my back.


Truth be told, I am really scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment