Monday, June 28, 2010

Just gonna stand there and watch me burn.

A recent talk with someone got me thinking about my future. I've come to realise some things about myself which I may not be conscious of. Life is such. It's cruel and if you're not up there you're nowhere. I want to be somewhere, I want to go places. I know my situation only too well. While pursuing tertiary education, I know what I wanted to do, but I didn't go all out to get what I want. I played too much, though not saying that no effort at all was put in all those 3 years, but I gave up too easily, I didn't challenge the impossible, didn't stretch my abilities to its fullest. All that is going to change, I truly hope. A promise I make to myself: To be only the best and nothing less.


I guess simply trying your best isn't good enough these days.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment