Sunday, June 27, 2010

Room 308








A night of unimaginable fun. It's been so long since we have had our Ophix cam-whoring sessions that can amount up to 200+ pictures on my camera! I am totally loving my instax and building up my collection. Take more pictures with me everyone? Otherwise, my friends have proven that chivalry is not dead,  they are good drinking game players, people are more liberal when they are high, and Deborah is a really funny drunkard! It's my fault actually, she kind of took down half my shots simply because I couldn't down it all. I hate Teow and the way he plays 5-10. It's ridiculous because he is fast and so damn good that I kept losing. Damn, I need to learn a thing or two! ;) Also, they are really the most awesome bunch of friends I can ever ask for. They'd know which mode to go into whenever the situation called for it. We tried to have a serious talk when we were all partially high and spinning from the drinks, and it actually worked out! Now I know how to not get drunk so easily! 



3 years and counting.
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment